Important items to have on hand when you come to your appointment include the following:
- Photo identification card
- Health insurance card
- Medical history, including surgeries
- Prescription list, including dosages
- Payment method for services
- List of questions
- Past x-rays, if applicable
If it’s your first appointment with us, you can download the new patient forms from our website and fill them out at your convenience; just be sure to bring them along with you. If you don’t do the paperwork ahead of time, we ask that you come to your appointment a bit early and you can fill them out at our office.
If you are here for an examination and teeth cleaning, you can expect the following to take place:
- Tooth-by-tooth exam
- Gum health evaluation
- Oral cancer screening of the soft tissues of the mouth
- Treatment recommendations, as needed
- Professional teeth cleaning
You will see our hygienist, who will clean your teeth, as well as Dr. Lee J. Martin, who will conduct the examination. He will also talk to you about any recommended treatment.
If it’s been a while since your last dental appointment, you can count on us to be a judgment-free practice. We can’t change the past, but we can set you up for a future of better oral health!